Using martinis as a metaphor, we take an intimate look into the lives of extraordinary people.
Profession: Soul singer, and vintage clothing store owner (Great Eastern Trading Company, Cambridge, MA)
(See video below!)
- What stirs your passion?
Bringing happiness to other people thru music and styling at my vintage store “Great Eastern Trading Co”
- What has shaken your faith?
The decline in opportunities and cultural gentrification of Boston, Cambridge, and Somerville.
- Who (dead or alive) would you like to have a martini with?
My sponsor. I’m 11 yrs clean and sober. So that would be a TRIP!
- What’s your poison? (The trait you most deplore in yourself?)
I’m vengeful. If I feel I’ve been wronged, sometimes I have a hard time letting it go.
- What do you see as the ultimate buzzkill?
People who are super drunk or high and can’t take social cues.
- How do you want to be remembered when the glasses are raised? (Three words.)
- What’s your happy place?
My happy place is laying on my bed with my son cuddled up napping on my chest.
2nd to that, my happy place is on stage.
- What is your signature drink? (We’d love to know what you like to drink, but what we REALLY want to know is what is your favorite expression or motto?)
I would say a Faux-jito is my favorite drink.
Ginger Beer, Fresh muddled Mint, a bit of lime.
Catch a little Nephrok here: