Using Martinis as a metaphor, we take an intimate look into the lives of extraordinary people.
Name: Forrest Rodts
- What stirs your passion? Everything beautiful, but especially light in all its forms.
- What has shaken your faith? Current political climate.
- Who (dead or alive) would you like to have a martini with? James Taylor or Jimmy Buffet
- What’s your poison? (The trait you most deplore in yourself?) The need to be liked or to prove myself to others.
- What is your ultimate buzzkill? A negative person.
- How do you want to be remembered when the glasses are raised? (Three words.) Kind, Caring and Fun
- What’s your happy place? The beach
- What is your signature drink? (Your motto?) Gin and tonic, and the motto would be: “Be the light in someone else’s life, but don’t forget yourself.”
Check out Forrest’s work here: www.forrestrodts.com