Adam Saylor has been making a living as a professional musician for over 15 years. Adam has shared the stage with many national acts including Rich Robinson(Black Crowes), Method Man and Red Man, Barrington Levy and Yellow Man.When Adam is not gigging he teaches private instruction and group ensembles at the The School of Music, in Marblehead, MA.Adam’s current bands are Soul Rebel Project, Skunk Sessions, 3vibe, and Dub Boat (as seen in photo above). Dub Boat’s newest CD is launching in early 2020!
Using martinis as a metaphor, we take an intimate look into the lives of extraordinary people.
Name: Adam Saylor
- What stirs your passion? What stirs my passion is the ever search of knowledge and being truly grateful for the people I have in my life.
- What has shaken your faith? Going through my divorce shook my faith only to find my true self again.
- Who (dead or alive) would you like to have a martini with? I would love to have a martini with Jon Paul Jones the bass player from Led Zepplin.
- What’s your poison? (The trait you dislike in yourself?) My poison is my inability to turn off my work mode.
- What do you see as the ultimate buzzkill? The ultimate buzz kill is when people yell “Free Bird” at a show I’m playing. Its never a funny joke for the musician!
- How do you want to be remembered when the glasses are raised? As someone who never gave up on his passion. Playing music for a living made me the richest.
- What’s your happy place? Playing on stage and running with my dog.
- What is your signature drink? (Your favorite drink and your favorite expression/motto?)Favorite drink- Jack Abby Pale Ale. Favorite saying-“When the going gets tough that is a positive signal to keep charging”-Victor Wooten